Is your Squarespace website not showing up in Google search results? Not reaching enough local customers? We are Squarespace Specialists and we help small businesses create a solid foundation for organic online visibility.
Squarespace Website Audits & Optimization
Google Business Page Optimization
Content Marketing & Strategy
SEO Training for DIY Clients
HOw can we help?
Education and transparency will get you and your team excited about search engine optimization. Our goal is to share ethical, common sense SEO knowledge to empower you to reach organic search success. Google's philosophy is to "focus on the user and all else will follow" and we believe the same.
- Did you build your Squarespace site yourself and don’t know if you did it right?
- Did you work with another company and weren't happy with the results?
- Did you just recently begin to think about Squarespace SEO, and want to make sure it is done right the first time?
If you’re a small business owner looking to take your Squarespace SEO to the next level, chances are we can help. If you built and maintain your website yourself, then the training option below is the place to start. Or if you are an established business with the budget for full-service work, get in touch and we will let you know if we are a good fit for your goals.
And if you are unsure which option is for you, or if you just want to touch base with a real person before booking a training, schedule a quick call. We love to connect with fellow Squarespace users!
What Does a typical Squarespace SEO project look like?
- Schedule a call where we get to know you, your business, and goals.
- We'll audit your Squarespace website, evaluating structure, navigation, content strategy, user experience, SEO elements, etc.
- Invite us as a contributor to your website and we can make suggested improvements and on-site SEO updates, either during a training session or as part of a longer enagement.
- We also provide off-page SEO recommendations for your business.
Nobody can promise specific rankings. Why? Google considers hundreds of different factors and is constantly updating algorithms. Plus, you probably have tough competition and ranking usually takes time. Rankings can depend on a lot of things such as your competitors, keywords, existing links, citations, social media activity, and more. Read what we can promise here.
Many clients request one-time Squarespace website optimizations — and experience quick gains — but it is critical to understand that SEO is not one-and-done magic. Maintaining a top online presence today is the result of ongoing effort and long-term strategy. We can work with you on a regular basis to help you reach your goals.
Signup for the Free 5-Day SEO Series
- What is it? An email series with simple tasks to boost your online efforts.
- Who is it for? These steps will help existing or new website owners.
- When can I start? Signup below and we'll send over your welcome email!