There are many great Twitter accounts to follow for relevant news and advice (see a longer list here), but we find ourselves referring to certain profiles over and over. Here are 10 top Twitter accounts for your small business to follow:
- @TwitterSmallBiz: If you are a small business hoping to utilize Twitter to it’s fullest potential, check out this account. They tweet tips, case studies, and best practices to help your small biz succeed on Twitter.
- @genemarks: Gene Marks runs a successful 10 person CRM consulting firm and writes regularly for the NYT, Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, and other media outlets. His perspective on small business issues is insightful and relevant.
- @ForbesTreps: Tweeting a variety of topics from the Forbes Entrepreneur site.
- @HarvardBiz: This account tweets the latest business research, ideas, and strategies - including Harvard Business Review blog posts, Daily Stats, and a Management Tip of the Day.
- @SBAgov: The U.S. Small Business Administration offers helpful news, tips, and resources for the small biz community. The SBA is the hub of National Small Business Week.
- @OPENForum: American Express OPEN Forum tweets links to articles found on their website. The OPEN Forum website is a great place to share advice with other business owners.
- @Moz: This company is all about inbound marketing and SEO. They tweet tips and tricks for improving your website and doing better search, social, and content.
- @Buffer: Buffer is an app which helps you and your team easily schedule and share posts to your social media accounts. Their blog is focused on social media productivity. Articles draw heavily from the latest research and science.
- @MichaelHyatt: Marketing expert and author of the bestselling book Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World, tells how to get your message out in easy and affordable ways. He also writes about productivity, leadership, and personal development.
- @collaborada: And our Twitter feed! We curate relevant articles from all over the web and Twitterverse for micro/small businesses, freelancers, and entrepreneurs. News stories, digital marketing tips, and inspiration are handpicked by our team. And we keep you up-to-date on Squarespace and MailChimp!
From Our Blog
Collaborada arms small businesses with the tools to become great. Learn more.