Next class: June 7, 2017
10:00am — 3:00pm
hands-on Squarespace Workshop
Learn how to create your own website and make it search engine-friendly at this hands-on workshop.
This Squarespace workshop is for business owners, entrepreneurs, bloggers, or anyone wanting to build a beautiful website quickly and easily. In this training, you’ll learn the basics of how to build and design a modern, mobile-responsive website. And we cover how to make a Squarespace website search engine friendly.
REsults & Takeaways
- Develop a functional understanding of the Squarespace platform: choose a template, layout content, create a blog.
- Learn how to create an SEO-friendly website and leave knowing how to launch a website that will grow with your business.
- Take home a valuable list of design resources and tricks of the trade.
Prereqs & Preparation
- Preparing written content and gathering images/photos prior to class is encouraged but not required. We will send a suggested list of tasks to be completed prior to the workshop. Students who come prepared can complete much of their website during the workshop.
- A laptop and power cord must be brought to class.
- No design or coding skills required. Please note this course requires an intermediate level of computer literacy – it’s not suitable for absolute beginners.
signup to receive information on future workshops
Sign up for notifications on future workshops. Or if you have a specific workshop topic in mind, reach out and let us know what you'd like to learn more about!